My mom is driving me crazy.

Let me give a little background about myself. I just had my sixth baby 8 months ago. I gained 20 pounds with that pregnancy and I already was overweight by 20 before getting pregnant. So I am 40 pounds overweight and I am 5’4. I am trying to eat healthy and lose the weight but I am busy and I am doing it my way. I don’t want to overwhelm myself. My mother is always talking about my weight, how I am on unhealthy and looking older than my age (age 34) because I am overweight. I always brushed off and tell her I am trying but it’s hard since i have a little baby. Now it’s getting to the point I don’t want to talk to her or see her because she’s always talking about my weight. When I tell her we went out to eat, she will say you don’t need to eat out you’re already fat. She is constantly talking about my weight and now I am so insecure because of her. I already told her how it makes me feel but she doesn’t stop it. It can be cultural thing because we are from Africa but she is too much. I feel like I should distance myself from her.