Size / First time question

hi ladies, so I haven’t really done much of anything with anyone except this really nice, sweet guy. I’m 23 and have never had a relationship or had sex yet but him and I are talking about it 🫶🏼 but since I’ve never had it I have a small concern. When we were flirting last night I got him to tell me how big it is and he said 7 :) which is great and I think that’s pretty big, especially since I’m pretty small & only 5’1. The thing is I’ve noticed people saying that it usually grows if they’re really aroused, & he’s always telling me I turn him on a lott and how he gets really super turned on making out with me, he usually has to stop and recompose himself which I love lol.

I was just wondering how many more inches it usually grows when they feel like that or if that happens if they’re already quite big? I don’t mind at all I’m just curious since the only concern I have would be that it might hurt a little, I also haven’t done anything at all with myself either & I don’t even wear tampons because it hurt me when I first tried it. I know I would like being with him but I’m curious & would like some help with this concern! I assumed when ladies talk size it was straight forward answer but it seems that there might be more to it than I thought? lol thank you!