Sounds legit ?

Okay so hey everyone. I’ve always been a prayer but I’ve just started prayer more & throughout the day , other than just praying at night before bed. So I’ve started praying more and have been praying for my relationship. Firstly I say “if he’s not for me , I want to be removed from this relationship immediately” , “if he doesn’t have my best interest at heart , I don’t want anything to do with him anymore”. Secondly, in that same prayer , I resume to say “Lord IF he IS the one for me, I pray for better communication, more trust, love, healthiness, growth, happiness, peace” and things in that sort. because of course I also want what’s best for me and my partner. So a little side note, my partner is much more mature than I am in the relationship because I still a bit more growing to do. He’s literally the sweetest, very forgiving, helpful, caring, you name it. I am too but I have a bit of a temper that I need to work on. Other than that , we are very good. Back to the story , after I started those specific prayers , we’ve started to have weird arguments. The relationship felt so uncomfortable for us both. I’ve even yelled at him for the first time, I shocked myself because I never yell. We even went 3-4 days without speaking also which was so abnormal for us. Even when we tried speaking , there was so much tense ! In my mind I was definitely like “we are definitely about to separate because Of that “if he’s not the one for me” prayer. But luckily, he still remained by my side guys even though i was being a bit stubborn ! So I started thinking, I was like “The Lord didn’t end the relationship even though I’ve been praying this specific prayer, so maybe he is the one for me .. but why are we going through these types of problems all of a sudden??” Then it hit me. I also prayed for better communication etc. I feel like God has put me through a test to get to better communication, more happiness, more maturity etc. and that’s why he’s put us through that situation recently. Does this sound logical to you guys ?