Stressed!

Savy

So I was doing stuff with a guy and the condom broke on July 4th early morning. He doesn’t know for sure when he came but we usually don’t want him coming inside of me so he was in the process of taking it out as he came. I checked <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> and I was in the 2nd day of my fertile window but idk when I ovulated. I took plan b because I was so worried. I took a pregnancy test yesterday morning at 9 am since it’s been 2 weeks, and when I looked at the test 2 minutes after it was negative. I don’t remember looking at it soon after that because I usually throw out the test right away but this time I forgot to throw it away. When I looked at the test at 9 pm there was a very faint line in the positive section. I got so scared so I took a test at 9 pm and it’s negative, I kept it and it’s still negative. I’m confused but also worried because the first one was a morning test vs the second one was a night test after I drank water throughout the day. I’m gonna test again but I genuinely can’t sleep and I’m so worried😞I’m really worried that I didn’t check the morning test thoroughly enough but I don’t remember seeing the positive line pop up at all. Unless I didn’t wait long enough. But also, it’s been 2 weeks since the sex so shouldn’t there be enough hcg to detect at any time of day? I know all I can do is wait until my period but I am so worried.