Is he desensitized to sex?

Am I being played? He's very sweet, attentive, he plans all of our dates very patient and he has a good job. 5 kids, 4 baby mommas. He's not in the best terms with 2 of them but he still supports all the kids. He's not the funniest guy in the world but he makes me laugh. We met online, his youngest is from a relationship with someone he met online. I deleted the app after our second date, he still has his. Part of me wants to believe that it will be a process and once he feels like we have something stable/formal he will delete it. Although he is trying he's not 100% sure I'm the one he wants to settle with. Part of me just believes that he is not really ready for something serious and hes just saying what he believes I want to hear.

He has been married twice, the first marriage ended because he cheated and he eventually married the girl he cheated with. He then cheated on her and got another girl pregnant which is his 3rd baby momma. After a few years his marriage never fully recovered and they ended things. A little over a year after his second divorce he got the 4th baby momma pregnant and things didn't work out. Supposedly he's been single ever since.. the kid is now 3 years old.

I have 2 kids of my own... is this even worth it? We haven't had sex (TMI) but I did go down on him and he didn't finish. Im not saying that I was down there for 3-5 minutes, I mean I try for about hour and a hald

and I couldn't even taste some freaking pre cum. I've never lived anything like it. It's really messing up with my head right now. I mean... I'm good. I know I'm good. What went wrong?? 😞 We're been in 6 dates already. I'm not sure if I should continue, because the trust is just not all there.

I thought about giving him an ultimatum. Something like when you delete the app and you're willing to share the proof you can call me. But that's just so childish if he wanted to he would've deleted it already right?

Do I end it before I catch feelings? Am I trippin?

Vote below to see results!