I don’t want to tell him!

Hi everyone, so i am 8 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I don’t know why I can’t stand my fiancé 😒… everything he does annoys me and I can’t stand his body odor!! Everything he does grosses me out! Not sure if it’s normal because I’m pregnant because before I was able to stand his ways lol I love him very much but there is little things my nose just can’t handle like his breath, his breathing, just gives me a ick 😣 I really do love him but a few days ago we went to do the deed and when he got under the sheets I smelled butthole it was so disturbing that I got all the way turned off. I didn’t say anything I just pretended actually not so much pretending but I told him I felt sick and he didn’t say anything so instead I told him that I’d get in the shower and if he wanted to join but it was only for him to clean himself mind you he takes 5 min showers and that’s him taking his time… jokingly I ask him this here and there “BABE DO YOU EVEN WASH YOUR ASS” we laugh but I always mean it! Idk but just my nose and stomach just can’t with his odor.. anyways what do y’all do or is it just me being mean?