An argument (maybe the end?)

Penny

Last night my boyfriend and I were having a small argument about how we don’t like the same tv shows, or movies, or games, and we don’t like going out to the same places. We want to bond but it’s hard to find something, yknow? Well it got a little heated because he said I never want to do anything he suggests, but I do, I try them, but when I make a suggestion it gets shot down immediately. Well, he said something that went over the line. I’m insecure, and I overthink, and over analyze a lot, and he knows this. He said that if we don’t find some common ground soon, he’s going to lose interest. I’m pregnant, with HIS child, and he says that to me? It feels like he doesn’t care about me at all, let alone love me. We discussed it more, and he said he didn’t mean it, and apologized, but it hurts a lot, and it’s all I’ve been able to think about all night and all morning. I just need to know if I’m overreacting? Like he knows he messed up, and he apologized, and he’s been very sweet to try to make up for it, but I just can’t put it out of my head. It feels like maybe the reason he said that is because he’s already loosing interest, and he might leave me. He said before that he never would leave me, and we want to marry one another, this just feels like a setback that will be extremely difficult for this relationship to come back from. I don’t want us to break up, I don’t want to have to explain to my child that their dad and I didn’t work out. I don’t ever want to see him with another woman, the same way he’s been with me, but this really seems like it might break me, and us. I’m doing like a poll for simplicity, but any advice is appreciated. I’m desperate for someone else’s pov right now, so I can try to wrap my head around this and work things out.

Vote below to see results!