Help!

hi

My best friend and I had lived together for about 3 years. She had never mentioned this guy until recently he had become single and they started talking. Long story short they dated for about a month when he proposed they are now married a month after the proposal. He is in the marines and they wanted to live together so as my friend said they got married so it would be cheaper to move in together. They say they love each other but it seems so fast. He has been showing red flags and he started a fight with me resulting in my friend and I to not be talking. I'm afraid he's cutting her off from people (they are moving across country) which is concerning. My friend has been doing things she's always said she wouldn't and he seems to be calling all the shots and my friend just goes along with it and says it was the plan all along even though I had never heard her talk about it. I feel like l'm loosing a friend but more importantly l'm scared that something may happen to her. I feel like I have no choice but to let her live her life.

Things happen to girls all the time and I'm worried.