Break up after 4 year relationship

We were friends for almost 10 years and dated for 4. Kinda rocky and we are perfect together but the circumstances never really matched up for us to take next steps in our relationship due to long distance. We would do months her and there but her biggest thing was I wouldn’t move where she was and now I regret it but I was waiting on the right time. I initiated the break up and let her think it was her idea. Immediately after she started seeing someone and I stayed single and we still spoke all the time like friends. Now she isn’t seeing them anymore. She made it clear she was moving on and she didn’t want to be in the relationship. Said she didn’t feel anything and she was just ready to do her own thing, and i took it hard the first few days then got over it. we go back and forth with no contact but we both always break it then she initiates to start it up again. Now she’s saying she feels emotional about the break up and wants to give it time and space to let the dust settle. its a-lot of mixed signals on her end. First she doesn’t care now it’s too much to be my friend because it’s so fresh. I still love her and care about her. how should i proceed?