Hello ladies

Arielle • Mom to an angel, Quinn Jordan 💗 (11.29.14) and Bennett Ace 💙 (8.2.19)
Hello ladies! 
​Glow is asking me to tell me story so here it goes! 
​My hubby and I met in college, we have been together for over 6 years and been married for nearly 2! We decided to start trying to start our family after we bought a house in May of 2013. I hadn't been on birth control for several years and we didn't even have so much as a "scare" so we figured it would take a while. The first few months we didn't chart and didn't really "try" but in July, we got a little more serious about it. We got out BFP in mid September and were ecstatic! We told our parents who in turn told the world! Haha the news of the first grand baby on both sides was too much excitement for them to contain apparently! Unfortunately, I miscarried at 11wks. We were devestated! It was a missed mc so the baby only measured 8 weeks. I chose to let my body expell my pregnancy naturally. It was terribly painful and due to my excessive bleeding, I ended up in the ER. Things continued to progress naturally and by the time it was done, I was more
​Emotionally drained than physically. I was not myself for a good two months after that and I am actually just coming around to being my happy, positive self again. We started TTC again as soon as I has a regular cycle about a month after the mc. I began charting, temping, taking mucinex, eating healthier and cut out caffeine...it was the longest 4 months of my life, which I know is not long at all when TTC but after a loss, those 4 months felt like an eternity, but yesterday I got my BFP again! I was starting to wonder if I'd see a postive test again but there it was! I'm full of mixed emotions! I'm so terribly excited but yet I am so nervous and so scared because I don't know if I could handle going through another mc! My EDD is November 22 and we are praying for our sticky baby this time around!! I am still very early on in this pregnancy but I am staying hopeful and positive and can not wait to see what the future brings for us!