Ramzia method of baby gender, true or false?

Molly

Hi everyone. I have been reading up on silly ways to tell your baby's gender, then I read this study and thought I'd ask on here to see how correct it is. Of course I'm only 7 weeks along but my bf doesn't want to know what the baby is and I'm just dying to find out. I copy and pasted the article info below, I can't wait to get my first ultrasound.

Conclusion

Ramzi’s method is using placenta /chorionic villi location as a marker for fetal gender detection at 6 weeks gestation was found to be highly reliable. This method correctly predicts the fetus gender in 97.2% of males and 97.5% of females early in the first trimester. And it might be helpful to use as a genetic soft marker in relation with fetal pyelectasis.

In simple terms-

*placenta located on right- 97.2% chance it is a boy

*placenta located on left- 97.5% chance it is a girl 

*in a bicornate uterus- 70% males implanted on right with right placental laterality; 59% implanted on left were female with left laterality

*those males that implanted on the left- exhibited right laterality 89% of the time.

*those females that implanted on the right exhibited left laterality of the time. 

http://hcp.obgyn.net/fetal-monitoring/content/article/1760982/1878451

A note: If it's an abdominal ultrasound then left and right are flipped.