Headaches.. Please read and try to help if you can.

Shannon

I am a 19 years old, female, 5 foot 4, 160 pounds. (not sure if this has anythi g to do with it but I figured I'd throw it out there) And I have headaches almost every day. Let's just go back a little I never had a headache until after I had my son in 2014 after I had him I got the mirena iud and started having bad headache 2-3 times a week. After going through this for a year and figuring out it was most likely the cause of the iud hormones I had it removed and I felt better after that.

Now for the past 5+ months I have a headache 5-6 days a weeks. I have tried over the counter pain killers and nothing helps. I have cut out soda and sugar drinks completely it didn't help. I changed my diet and started exercising and it hasn't helped. I don't have insurance therefore it will cost me a arm and a leg to go to the doctor so if anyone could try and help me I would greatly appreciated! If I comes down to it I will go to the doctor but I just wanted to see if you guys could help me first.

Also these headaches are on my forehead and the top of my head it feels like there is presser in my head.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!