The Worrying "game" we all torture ourselves with is never going to end!

👑💕Lecii Hiz Queen 💕👑 • 31, Divorced from the Devil, Engaged to an Angel now. Expecting Sept 6th !!

You and your so deside to have a/another baby. You start to baby dance and wait... and here it goes...

First you start to drive yourself crazy with opks....apps to track your ovulation (no offense glow)...products to help, and you have to wait and wait and worry yourself crazy if you are going to finally get your BFP this month or another visit from AF?

So you find out your pregnant! Yay! CONGRATS! and.... then it comes back! Is the baby going to be ok? Am I going to miscarry? What is this pain? .....

But you make it thru the 9 months and deliver a HAPPY HEALTHY BABY!!

and guess what? Now you are worried about everything to make sure baby is ok... SIDS? Choking? Checking on her to make sure she's breathing in the middle of the night...

And then she becomes a TODDLER! and we all know they get into and do EVEYTHING! so now you worry about this and that. ..did I cover all the sockets? Did I cut her food small enough? What did she just put in her mouth?

And it gets better from there... BOYS! COLLEGE! GETTING MARRIED....AND FINALLY HER HAVING A BABY OF HER OWN.. (At which point you revert back to the beginning because now this is your grand baby but you will worry just the same) 😊 it never ends! But hey... that's what being a parent is and that's what love makes u do. So don't stress now ladies it is perfectly normal to worry!