πŸ‘Ά 35 weeks and still jn belly πŸ˜“πŸ˜

AubreyπŸ’ŸπŸ’‹πŸ‘£πŸ‘Άmommy of 2 β€’ Mommy of 2 kids

So basically why I say this is because I had my first daughter at 35 weeks she was 5lb and 2oz and she was so small πŸ˜πŸ˜‹ but lucky she was OK and I got to take her home 4 days from being in the hospital after a emergency c section πŸ˜–

My 2ND baby is now 35 weeks and I'm super worried about it because I want to keep Kendall in me as long as possible :D tell at less 39 weeks she moving good seem health and putting me in pain :-( but I'm super ready for what ever happen got my hospital bag ready and hubby not working as much because she can come at anytime not sure how much Kendall weighs witch is bummer but her wight should be 5lb and 3oz so we see :-) I'm drinking a lot of water 😘so I hope that is helping me because this baby is going nuts in my belly :-( and are you pelvix is in so much pain 😭😭😭 I wanna cry :-(

My c section due date is March 9th at 7:30am 😝😎 please send prays and loves because I'm not a big fan of surgery and hospitals πŸ˜ͺ but excited that we be leaving with a living human that me and my husband made awe