Family not supportive of my tomboy baby style

I am so struggling with some friends and family who are not supportive and very critical of my not wanting the extreme girly look for my baby girl. I am not a fan of pink/ ruffles/ bows/blingy myself or looks that are extremely feminine. I grew up one a farm and now own and operate a dairy farm with my husband. I love the country girl or tomboy look and hope that my daughter will sway that way as well. Don't get me wrong I have still bought little denim dresses and rompers but they are not that extreme girly princess look at all. My family has done nothing but criticize the look I like for my baby girl. They are pushing the pink the frilly the ruffles to the point where that's basically all they buy knowing that I'm not going to like it. I'm not saying my daughter cannot like the princess look but when she's an infant and I'm deciding what she's wearing on a daily basis I think it makes sense that I would put her in things that I like. I'm so happy and appreciate that family wants to help buy baby gear I just wish they would be more respectful of my taste. Obviously when my daughter is older she will I have influence on her own sense of style but until then I would like her to dress in outfits I find cute. I have made it very clear to all family and friends the direction and style that I am trying to stay away from but yet they disregard all of that. I don't know what else to do to get them to understand and I feel so guilty returning things.