***UPDATE*** cheater boyfriend

So yesterday I had posted some pictures in here about the proof  that he had been cheating on me and stuff so I gave him another chance and at the same time I feel stupid for giving him another chance . Last night I couldn't sleep at all just by thinking he had sex with his ex . We have been dating for a year and 9 months idk why the fuk he decided to go this they were friends with benifits I love him but I just hate him and feel disgusted by him like I feel I'm not ganna get over this , this will be stuck in my head for ever I don't think I'll be able to get over it ☹️ as of know I'm not planning on having sex with him or kissing him at all I just feel so disgusted by him ... idk if I should continue this relationship or just leave him ☹️ the reason why I stayed and  gave him another chance was bcuz recently on may I had a miscarriage at 5 months and idk it just hurts me to know I once had a child with him and I feel like I'm blinded by his love what can I do to keep that off my mind or what are your guys advice thank you in advance ladies may god bless you all of you ❤️