Post partum

I am a FTM and feeling so frustrated with everything. The only thing keeping me happy is my LO and seeing her everyday.

DH has been helping out a lot around the house with chores and everything but at night he's so sleepy and cranky that I do all the changing diapers, feeding and getting up to pump as well as checking on baby time to time. Baby has been fussy most nights and I wake up in the morning like a zombie. I am so tired and feel energy-less throughout the day. I tried to nap during the day but it's so hard for me to sleep in daylight. I also pump every 3-4 hours. I'm exhausted. Not to mention no matter how often I pump my milk is not increasing and I can't keep up with feeding her.

I get so emotional and moody. *sighs* I want to cry. Then comes in the in-laws...they want us to send them our baby, they want to help babysit so that we both can work. Currently I am a SAHM. The in-laws live in a different city and said for us to work the weekdays and go see our LO on the weekends. Hello??!!! My LO is a newborn. No way am I going to send my baby away. I need my bonding time with her. This is frustrating me a whole lot because they keep saying the same things over and over to me. They're worried we won't make it financially but we've been doing just fine with one income for the past nine months. I'm tired of hearing this crap.

Please tell me motherhood gets easier and easier from here?! I love being a mom and spending time with my LO. Things are just crazy and unsure at the moment. Everything makes me moody and emotional. I want to do the best I can and LO is a night owl, my energy is drained. I am stressed.