D&C issues....

Maddy
So I heartbreakingly had a D&C on March 17th....on my SOs bday and only a couple days before mine. I had twin blighted ovums...the pregnancy happened and ended so quickly it just didn't even feel real 😞 I chose the option of the D&C because of my hectic schedule and the doc told me it should be easy and less painful...I had time off work and school to heal so I opted for the D&C. About 4hrs after my procedure I had so much pain I almost had someone take me to the ER because I could not get it under control...I was in agonizing pain for about 4 hrs until the pain pills finally kicked in and I fell asleep from being exhausted. About 4 painless days later I had some of the same pain come out of no where, just terrible cramping that lasted maybe 1 an hr and a half in which I had to take some major pain pills to control. Now it's almost 3 weeks and only slight pains here and there after working out or me and SO fooling around a little bit. Today however me and SO were fooling around and he might have gotten a little rough and nothing hurt during but after now I'm having sharp pains to the point it's making me nauseous and I don't even want to move. My bleeding stopped after 2 weeks and I'm no longer having any type of discharge. Anyone else have issues with pain after having a D&C? It's been almost 3 weeks and it's very frustrating I just want to feel normal again 😒. I have a follow up app. with my doc tomorrow jw if there is anyone else out there! Thanks 😊