No October Baby

ol

As a first time mom I was expecting all the symptoms, like morning sickness, nausea, etc.... I didn’t get any, only vomited at least 6 times throughout my pregnancy. At times I would forget I was pregnant because I had no signs, and belly popped out around 7 months lol. My due date was October 3rd. I had my baby shower on September 9th. The whole week before my babyshower my feet were so swollen(it looked like I had no ankles), and I thought it was because I was walking so much and preparing everything for my babyshower. On Tuesday(sept.12) 11:20a.m. I was in bed with my SO watching TV and all of a sudden I felt like I was peeing without any force or pressure. So I ran to the restroom and more just kept coming out and it looked like pee, so I just thought “oh, I just peed myself how great”, happened again 5 minutes later and again 5 minutes later. Told my SO that I think my water broke, we rushed to the hospital and arrived around 12p.m. I had no pain but once I got my room I started getting some light contractions, and around 1p.m. I was 1cm dilated. Contractions started getting more painful as I was dilated more, once I got to 5cm I couldn’t take the pain anymore, I was crying, gave in and asked for epidural at 6cm. Getting the epidural didn’t hurt at all, only thing that hurt was having to stay still and not move during each contraction. Getting epidural was the best decision I had made. It worked amazingly. At 12:05 a.m (sept.13th) the nurse checked to see told me I was ready to have my baby! 16 minutes later, my lil man arrived. Born 12:21a.m September 13th at 6 pounds 1 once & 18 inches long. I had no pain pushing and didn’t have pain afterwards, only had two stitches. Had to stay in the hospital for 24 hours, got discharged on the 14th in the morning.

Here’s the love of my life, Aiden J. Cruz 💙

Here he is 3 weeks later(today)💙