First time in a long time

Makhaila • -M.

Okay guys I just have to talk about this; I met someone. He's wonderful, such a sweetheart, funny, smart, loves his family (he's got little sisters) absolutely gorgeous and I think he's into me which doesn't happen very often.

I started working for my school's women's hockey team about a month ago as their manager and he's the manager for the guys team. I've already had one of my players come up and say that we should be together. So this week at practice I kept an observant eye out for things. I can handle most things on my own, but when I accidentally overloaded the washer (which is a simple fix) not only did he come down to the laundry room with me to help, but the whole time he wanted to make sure I wasn't getting to soaked. Then when I went back down to check on the laundry he asked if I needed any help and when I left it up to him, he came down with me. Another time he's gone beyond what he's asked is that same night I asked him about some socks we have in the storage room so I knew where I can put them, instead of just telling me, he not only went with me to get them, which I think he carried back, but he also then helped me put them all away. There have been other little things like he will make eye contact with me and then end up smiling, he'll tease me, and he'll talk to me about stuff.

I just, kind of can't believe it. This is the first time in a long time that someone might actually like me first, and that I am

Feeling this way after I got out of a bad relationship. I am worried and scared that I am wrong about him and that he doesn't actually like me. I don't know. If you guys have any ideas on what I should do, if I'm over thinking it, please let me know.