Dating advice Pleeeeeease !!!!!?! Sorry if it’s a little bit long

jen

So I went on a spontaneous date with this guy that I have been texting and he was really nice and I had so much fun ! He even brought me chocolates and stuff . But anyways after he dropped me off from our date he was texting me and he seemed excited about the date and said he had a lot of fun and was asking if I told my sister about the date and stuff (he’s never met any of them). Well yesterday he didn’t really text or snap me much (usually we will talk all day or snap chat all day ) and then at one point he just stopped replying to me all of a sudden . So today I texted him because we haven’t talked since the day before and I invited him on another date and he said he had plans already and hasn’t responded since . Idk if he doesn’t talk to me by tomorrow night do you think it would be okay to ask him what happened ? Usually I’d let it go but I never get excited about a guy anymore and I never really care but I was genuinely excited about this guy and felt an actual connection and I thought he did to . So yeah would it be weird or unacceptable if I ask him what happened all of a sudden since everything seemed fine ?