~Homemade Vegan Yogurt~

LC • ttc#1

Oh yes, missing yogurt is now a thing of my past, and I am so happy! 🤗 this soy “yogurt” is vegan and all organic, with 30 billion probiotics. 9 grams of protein and 100 calories per 1 cup serving. Good for a sour cream replacement, too. Gonna be making weekly batches! Obsessed!!!

Edit: sorry I forgot to add how I made this. I made it in my Instant Pot (which is the best investment ever and I highly recommended getting one!)

For those who have an Instant Pot— or plan to get one, cause you should— this is how I made it. I used Westsoy organic soy milk (very important: the ONLY ingredient can be soybeans. No additives, as it won’t work for the yogurt) I emptied one probiotic capsule into my soy milk and shook it up.

I then distributed into mason jars and put the jars in the pot. Locked the lid and set to sealing. I used the Yogurt setting and adjusted the time for 12 hours. (I set it at 8pm and it finished at 8am)

It came out super thick and so delicious! Thickened even more in the fridge. I’ve been eating it with fruit/granola/agave but it’s just as good plain. My husband is often a little skeptical about my vegan concoctions haha, and he honestly might love this stuff even more than I do!

Seriously, treat yoself to an Instant Pot if you don’t have one! I use mine pretty much daily, the vegan possibilities are endless! 😍🙏🏼🍲🍜🌮🍝🍛🌯🍚🍵