am i mental

I have been suspecting my bf of having an affair right under my nose so to speak..He was in prison and while he was away i wasnt so faithful. But when he got out I told him everything and gave him the choice. Well we stayed together but now i think hes trying to get back at me by, this is the crazy part ....sleeping with someone while im asleep. either in the next room or even the same room.. Now i have hit record on my phone before bed and then listen to them later. i swear that i hear something going on. i got an editor but i dont know how to use it to get the background to br what i hear..and when i confront him he tells me im crazy and my kind ia making it up because i still feel guilty about what i did while he was in prison.. i guess my question is does this happen????. i just cant wrap my brain around the fact that this is imaginary.. and im fairly intellegent and if there is and app or anyone out there that can help me figure this out i would be so thankful.. if im am losing it ill seek help no problem.. but if im not i want justice served... please i need my sanity and his sanity back. cuz if its all in my head im going to lose a great guy because he does spoil me even though i am driving him crazy with this... PLEASE HELP....