Just need to get this off my chest.

Fuck you. Fuck you for hurting me when all I did was try to make you happy. I was so sure about you from the beginning and all you did was take advantage of that, fuck me over, and break my heart.

Maybe you did it because I’m not good enough. Well, let me tell you something.

YOU’RE not good enough, not good enough for me to keep busting my ass to make you happy when all you did was make me feel like shit.

This body that you call “fat” won’t be this way forever. It is covered in self-inflicted scars from hatred for myself. They’ve healed with newfound love for me, from me. I’ve learned to care for myself in ways I never knew before, and that is good enough for me.

I am a GOOD ass person. I have a pure heart and intentions of gold. My dreams are not for self-pleasure, they are for rebuilding the broken. I greet everyone with kindness and empathy, and forgiveness to those who have done me wrong. I am a friend to anyone in need and I am one of the BEST listeners you will ever find. I care for the people I love to the end with everything I have; give everything I have, even if I have nothing at all. And if that’s not good enough for you, fuck you. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

You don’t deserve this heart. One day I’ll meet someone who only cherishes me and won’t hurt me the way you did. He’ll love the flaws I’ve struggled with my entire life and he’ll understand that the reason for gentleness towards others is because of the harm I’ve done to myself. He will show me every day why I am beautiful and why I am worthy of loving myself.

He’ll show me things you never did. He’ll love me the way you never did.

And I’ll be damned if I ever stop hurting over how much of myself I gave to you just to be treated like nothing.