Does he like me?

Jordyn

So I am 16 and a junior in high school and there is a guy who is a senior who I met through marching band (lol) my sophomore year and I started to like him so my best friend had made a group chat with me , him and her in it. We talk all the time in it and so we have gotten to know each other a lot. And then during football season I had not had my license yet so he had offered to give me rides to school and home from practices and football games. Then recently he had planned to go to a hockey game with another girl (the girl is just friends w him) but she cancelled last minute so he asked in the group chat if either one of us could go w him. My friend couldn’t go but I could so I just replied “I can” and so we went together and he bought my ticket and even my dipping dots lol. Then when he dropped me off I gave him a 20 bc I felt bad for him paying. Then 2 weeks go by and he asks if I want to go see a movie w him and I say yes and we go and he buys my ticket and my drink, then when he drops me off I give him a 20 again. And then we go to a car show and last second he says his mom and his sister wants to go and they seem to like me then they drop me off and I leave a 20. (Sorry if this is a long story, I don’t want to miss anything) Okay so now just this week he was buying a bunch of people in his class choclate bars and I’m not in his class but my friend is so I tell her to have him buy me one and I can pay him back. He says “I don’t want your charity money lol” so I leave a dollar on his windshield w a note saying “here’s my donation thanks for the candy” after school. Then I am at work but rode w my sister so my car was at my house. He texts me and asks if I’m home and I say no and he says there a little something on your windshield when you get home” I start thinking to myself that he had gone to my house and left a dollar on my car. I get home and it’s the same note I had given him and instead of leaving one dollar he left a 20 with it and said gotcha on it. I can’t tell if he likes me or not and I had my other friend who is friends with him bring it up if he likes anyone at all and he said he doesn’t want to date anyone. I am just so lost on if he likes me or he just thinks of me as a friend. I don’t want to ask him if he likes me or anything bc that could ruin our friendship now. Please help!!! Thanks 🙏🙏🙏