Help!! I don't know what to do

Hello! I have feel really bad. I don't know what to do. I'm been married for 8 years. I'm expecting my first baby. I'm really in love, but my husband and I had been through a lot in the past. He had some problems with drugs in the past and I was an alcoholic. We are both clean now. I found God while we were separated 2 years ago. I recently found out that when I go to church my husband go and see his old friends, I thought I was harmless fun at first. But he started lying to me again. He says he is at for example Autozone and he is trying to come home but his car is acting up, when i confront him he just say he doesn't want to talk about it. And he is getting money from our bank account because according to him, he wants to start saving some money for his stuff. He is the only one who is working and he is making good money but still we have no money. What should I do??? I feel so lonely I'm tired of being lied to. I don't want to have my heart broken again. Also I have no family here all my family is in my birth country. Should I left to avoid my baby to born in a broken marriage or should I stay and try to make my marriage work even if i knkw that is going to take a lot of time and heartache