Miscarried/d&c

EJ • Mama of 2 boys with #3 on the way 💙💖

I found out yesterday at my 12 week appointment that there was no heartbeat and our baby stopped growing at 9 weeks, a week after our first ultrasound, and passed away. The baby had such a strong heartbeat and looked fine at the first...so this is so confusing. They told me that something was probably wrong chromosomal with the baby and it’s just really rotten luck. I will say that I stopped feeling pregnant a few weeks ago, but I still hoped for the best. I’m hurting so much emotionally, but I know I will be okay. My doctor was amazing and went through the same thing so she held me while I cried. I had a d&c; and I feel like people may look down on me for not choosing to let it naturally happen. I do want to try and get pregnant again. My doctor wants me to wait until after my next cycle, but then gave me the okay. Is it wrong that I want to try again? Nothing could ever replace my angel baby and I don’t want people to think this is why I want to get pregnant. I just want a baby so bad and my husband wants to try again as well. Does that make me a bad person?