Lots of signs?

Aly

Hey ladies! This is a long post and I don’t know if I’m sharing it in the right place, but I just have to share it bc I’m excited 🤗 and I want to know if any of you have had similar experience and ended up pregnant 🤰🏽

To start, my husband and I aren’t actively TTC, but if it happened we’d be excited about it 😊We plan to start actually trying this fall.

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, my mom told me that she had a dream I was pregnant. I kind of disregarded it, not really a chance I was.

However, about a week later, DH and got a little carried away and he ended up 💦 you know 😉Afterward, he goes, “I bet tomorrow you take an test tomorrow and you’re going to tell me you, whoops-I’m ovulating.” I laugh it off bc I didn’t think I would be for about a week, knew the chances were there but not that high.

Well, low and behold, I take an OPK out of curiosity the next day and it turns positive!!

So I’m telling one of my good friends about it the next day and I mention to her about my mom’s dream of me being pregnant. She then tells me she has had two dreams the last few weeks that was pregnant! Like whattttt?!? My mom and her, on separate occasions prior, have also both responded my texts asking what they’re up to with, “are you pregnant?!” Just randomly.

Two nights ago I had very vivid dream of taking two pregnancy tests at the same time, one of those Walmart cheapies and an FRER and both came back positive.

I don’t know what to think of all the weird little signs that seem to keep popping up, but if I were pregnant, I would be soooo excited!! I’ve been wanting a baby badly for the last year but life has kept us busy. It definitely feels like something good is coming our way! I want to wait to test until 10 dpo which just so happens to be my hubby’s birthday!!

Thanks for taking the time to read this!