OH MY GOD TODAY WAS SO PERFECT IM DYING

Alena

So let me tell y’all what happened today 😭❤️

I was at McDonald’s with my boyfriend and a girl I’ve grown up with (he’s 17 and this friend of mine is 11 — Imma be 15)

after we ate, my best friend called me and told me to take something home for her because I was going to sleep over at hers.

I went to make the order and I left my boyfriend and that girl sit at the table. The table could be seen from the counter where I was going to order and Gosshhhhh. While I was waiting for the people that were ordering at the moment I was looking from time to time at him. I was seeing him speaking to my friend and explaining her something and he was so damn cute I sweeeaaarrrrr. He looked so relaxed and handsome and shit and jdjsjsjjdjdjxjxjksaklekdkxkckj. I couldn’t stop smiling!!!!!!!

I WAS OVER THERE LIKE

And one time when I looked back to him he caught me and he winked at me AND OH MY GOD I DIED IN THAT MOMENT LIKE MY SOUL WAS LITERALLY MELTING.

AND THEN I WAS LIKE

After I took the order I went to them and I still couldn’t stop smiling and couldn’t stop kissing him either because a wave of loving took me away I swwweeeaaarrrrr

Daaaamnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And now that I’m at my best friend’s I wish this day wouldn’t have ended lol

After I had to leave him my soul was like