break up😔

Kirsten

Warning venting & help needed.

Some background- I broke up with my boyfriend about 1 & a half months ago but it was kinda mutual. We were together for 3 years & I thought everything was going good until he said it wasn’t working. He broke up with me over text & then wanted to get back together but then a week later he said he couldn’t do it anymore. So I just decided to stop this fighting & sadness. He lives about an hour away at college & im still here in high school (senior year). He said the distance was too hard for him & college was getting to be a lot for him to handle. He said he needed to focus on himself but that he still loved me. He wanted to keep talking & we did for about a week until he said he didn’t want to talk at all anymore. I was heartbroken. I really did think we would get back together & just try & work everything out.

It’s been a while & there has been no communication at all... I’m still in love & am scared to move on. I don’t want to let go of someone that I care about so much.

What should I do? Should I text him? Should I let him be? I just would really like help.