My dirty secret....

I saw that super hot sexy man staring at me from across the room and so I walked over there and got his number that night I called him over to my place he knocked on the door and when I opened it he picked me up legs wrapped around him the slammed me against the wall and I could feel his dick already hard behind his jeans pressed hard against my vagina then he started kissing me and slowing went down whipping off my shirt and leaving little marks everyone's in a while from little love nibble he slowly got to my pants and tore those off and started kissing the seam of my little red thong and then I could feel his huge finger slipping under the fabric and up in to my wetness then I could feel his tongue licking my pink clit and every stroke I arched my back even more and eventually he brought me to the best orgasm I had ever had then he stood up carried me to the couch took his pants off held my head down stuck his hugging pulsing dick into my mouth oh my the girth was overwhelmingly amazing he dug deep down into my throat making me gag but kept his tight grip on my face occasionally slapping me just hard enough to sting! Then he stood me up and whispered "oh yeah hi" then scooped me up and brought me to my bed room put me on it and tied me hands and legs to the bed posts and slowly started kissing me all over again and eventually he finally ended up in between my legs and put the tip of his gorgeous dick at my entrance and slowly slid it in as it went I could just feel every inch of it stretch my warm wet pussy out! Then when he got fully in he drew back almost completely only his tip remained and then he slammed into me over and over again occasionally slapping me in the face or my huge breast and sometimes a threw in a few nibbles on my lips and he started saying "do you like that thick long dick baby?" Which made me moan even louder and then he started rubbing my clit slowly then gradually getting faster sending me into another mind shattering orgasm! Then he cut the ties and flipped me over with his hand on the back of my head hold my face down and my ass in the air and he slipped his huge dick back in and started pounding me so hard and started spanking my big ass and eventually we both collapsed together into yet another mind shattering orgasm and I could feel his hot juices running out of my soar pussy! Then i woke up from my AWSOME day dream to my oh so boring husband still back at the grocery store asking if the we needed diapers while I was awkwardly staring at a man that didn't even know I exsisted! Anyone else wish there husband could get a little fun and make you feel right for the first time in forever?