Him ❤️❤️

Savannah

i look at you and i see the rest of my life. my future. i want to have your kids. i want to be your wife, take your last name. i look at you and see my future. the man who has made me the happiest i’ve ever been. the man that has the sweetest smile, that can brighten anyones day. i see a heart, the biggest heart out there, that gives me many many chances, even when i may not deserve them. i see those brown eyes, that melt my heart. its true, brown eyes are just brown into you fall in love, i wanna wake up and see those beautiful eyes everyday. those eyes are the eyes that look at me and see beauty, no matter what i might think of myself. i see your hands, the hands that make me tremble. the hands that love me like i’ve never been loved before. soft to the touch. i see those lips. the lips that taste like sweet nectar. the sweetest taste i’ve had. the taste that i crave when were away from each other. i see those arms, the arms that have held me together when i feel like falling apart. the arms that have made me feel like home, when i was totally out of place. the arms that make me feel safe and secured. i see you, and i see the most amazing human i know. the man that i am so deeply in love with.