Should Tiaa (from Frankie and Tiaa #smithsquad) have been scolded for her video posting about their gender of their unborn baby?

Mr

🏳️‍🌈 LGBT related topic 🏳️‍🌈so Tiaa recorded her emotions for their YouTube followers after finding out the gender of her baby being a boy and not a girl. She describes her fears on raising a little boy and how she’s always wanted a little girl since she was younger, basically that she was sad and down about not having a girl. If you go through the comments several people were upset with her and some were supportive. Some of the “rude” comments were basically saying she should be grateful she could get pregnant, have a healthy pregnant, be a mom, etc and supporters were saying that gender depression is a real illness and have experienced it themselves. I’ll start with my personal opinion as I did not comment on this YouTube video, but I don’t want people to think I’m posting this for other reasons. I understand that her feelings are valid, she is still human and as humans with hearts when we are disappointed in life our emotion is to be sad, disappointed, depressed, just all together down about it... I’m very happy for them and their 2 successful at home inseminations where they now have a complete family with both parents having biological children. On the flip side I also empathize with those whose comments may have been viewed as cruel and rude because their are several women in this world that would just love to be able to say they are having a baby boy all together and that they are having a healthy successful pregnancy. Before you come for me to defend Frankie and Tiaa know that I am a fan of theirs I follow their YouTube and social media pages, but whole heartedly I feel this experience should humble them and their future life journey. Because even though they will make a great mothers to and love their son with all their hearts, if you create your life in the public eye(like a celebrity) you have to know that not everything you say or do will be supported. Blessings to the smith squad ❤️

Vote below to see results!