Need some encouragement. My milk is drying up 😭😭

An

I just need a little encouragement ladies. My baby was born at 27 weeks and spent 3 months in the NICU. I pumped as often as I could and never got a decent supply. I had mono, was extremely stressed obviously from not only her but I am also a senior college student and am trying to finish since I paid the money already. Not having physical contact for a while or having her by me lowered it. Stress and sickness lowered it. Not to mention her mouth was and is still too tiny to latch so I'm still pumping. She was sent home FINALLY a week ago and I'm still trying to pump but on top of school work and being a mom as well as a housewife I am barely keeping up. I also had my first pp period and it dropped well over 100ML and hasnt picked up

My husband said I'm a great mom because pumping hurts and I want to stop but i dont.

Everytime someone asks if I'm breastfeeding and i say yes they say good for you or how awesome.

My husband's mom just messaged me out of the blue to see if she was nursing and told me to keep pumping.

Soooo I feel like if I dry up, which is coming soon I know I only produced 286ML today, that I'll be a terrible mom. A failure. I wanted to go to at least a year but I dont see me finishing the month😭 I have a freezer full thatll last probably a month or so, I'm not sure how long, but I feel terrible. I honestly am trying my hardest I am just so stressed out about it all. I wish it was easier.

If you made it this far thank you! And yes I've tried oatmeal, plenty of water, power pumping, the pill from the doctor, trying to get her to latch with and without a shield, and more. Nothing helps 😭😓