How did you bounce back

Ladies please listen to my story and if you have ever been in a similar situation please comment what happened or how you changed..

So ladies if u seen me from 2016- early 2018 I really glowed up.. I was quite basic before and did myself very plain.. then I made friends I was going out everyday shopping, cafes all sorts of places.. weekends was partying and hanging with guys.. my profile grow quite somewhat I started dressing hotter, doing my make up amazing got my lips done and I had toned my body quite nicely. I was the most confident I had ever been in my life! I would walk down the street in pride and I would speak and hook up with most guys here and there..

I then got in a relationship with this guy were I started getting ‘comfortable’ and in a settling stage so I started easing on the make up and covering up more etc. he was extremely controlling and emotionally toxic so no more friends and hanging out late at night .. so I’d stay home even on the weekends unless I was gonna see him which wasn’t as often as I’d like

So I would smoke weed since I was staying home to cure my boredom and relax.. anyways months later he betrayed me and we broke up ..

It has been months now but I’m a totally different person. I gained 20 kilos so I’m obese now. I was a big girl before but my body was toned and proportioned and I learned to accept myself .. yet with this weight gain I’m soo self conscious and hate myself and my body. I even have a massive double chin now my face has blown up the one thing I loved on my appearance and I feel I look soo fat and ugly no matter what .. I have 0 confidence to the point where I walk on the street and am so embarrassed to walk past guys or I’ll beleive their looking at me saying how fat I am. I haven’t had sex since my ex and I refuse to unless I loose the weight which I haven’t been trying to do I’ve gone to an absolute low !!

I will ALWAYS prefer to stay home smoke weird and binge eat. I barely even see my friends heck I can’t be bothered and when I finally make plans I try to bail cos I’m too tired . I hate this life I’m living I want to live a happy life where I’m excited to live and go out again 😓😓😓🔥

Please ladies has this happened to you n what did u do to change etc