rant!!!!! someone please listen

Tiffany

rant....lastnight was first time i ever been to family member house in long time like years anyways i felt werid because i was never in the click with everyone im always left out of everything but they always invite friends to everything and do stuff with them.. i have two kids. ive always been there for them for years helping them and everything with them... it felt awkward to because my son has autism and adhd and my daughter had speech delay and they were crying acting out and they kept makin remarks about it smart remarks... im feelings is always hurt because im never invited to nothing and i ovwe heard them say they all going to water park and didn tinvite me but invited there friends and such and how they like there friends kids ect.... it kinda hurt my feelings because i know they dont lik my kids way they act all time.. i never hear from them or get invited to nothing me and my kids we always in the house we can never go anywhere because of no car and no bus or nothing comes out here... i just wish i had family to spend with and my kids should know who is family but they dont even act like family they all are werid acting... the only reason i went there because i invited myself i wnated to see everyone but it was totally diff story... my dad always say well u not in the click with them which he saying not good enough or something he dont have nothing do with them either cause way they are and always told me stay away frkm them which i was there for all them years with them and all sudden few years ago when i got pregant first time they changed on me when i moved to diff state they said well move bak we be here ect i moved back and it was a lie the whole time... they have not visit once in 3 yrs since i been here or contact me check on us ect... and it hurts my feelings way they are... i have no friends either the person i thought was my friend does same thing lives next door an goes out with her other friends but not once asked me if i would like to join or nothing which i know is noones peoblem but dern suppose be my blood and a friend.... i have not done nothing to anyone ever and we always have money... i dont see what everyone problem is... my dad and mom treat bad to my dad stays gone all day long doesnt come home till night time doesnt spend time with his grandkids all he does leave all day come back go bed he doesnt even work he treats us like trash here... i live with him and i shouldnt never moved out of other state... my mom thinks about men they both never raised me only my grandparents which are gone... i just wish family was family again and i know that i always been ther for family and they do me like this... wish i had a father to spend time with and my kids have grandparents to spend time with i see all these other grandparents with there grandkids and women havin dads spend together i dont got nothing 😞