Torn between two amazing guys

I don’t know whether this would be a blessing or a curse, but I have two guys that I’m equally interested in and are equally interested in me.

So far I don’t know too much about either of them but with the rate we’re going I’m learning about both of them the same, and I’m happy with how things are pacing out.

Guy #1 is a country boy, lives on a farm, good Christian boy, strong, good looking, amazing personality, a bunch of my friends like him and he’s overall just a good boy in every aspect.

Guy #2 is a football player, super smart, has a lot of college scouts looking at him, very nice, super strong, takes good care of his body, I work with him a few times a week on a farm but I’ll be quitting soon to prepare for college ( I can come home on the weekends so spending time with him won’t be a problem), AND he is the hottest guy to actually be interested in me.

I’m not the kind of girl to go for a guy over his looks but they are kind of nice am I right?!

I guess what I’m trying to ask is what I should do? I am prepared to have a boyfriend even during college, and even if they are two different guys i have dated guys like both of them before.

I apologize for being lengthy, I thought I should explain so there weren’t that many questions.