Getting stuff back from uncooperative ex (CG)

To

hi all,

i know most on here are in relationships, but i'm looking for advice on one that's ended. i broke up with a guy who was in the coast guard for a multitude of reasons, but he has repeatedly blocked my number, only texting me to say something hurtful (ie telling me his dad said i was ugly and not good enough for him) or something petty.

i've ONLY contacted him since the breakup to 1. not come to my house in the middle of the night and 2. ask if i can retrieve my things. i'm trying to avoid too much contact with him as he clearly doesn't want it, so i was wondering if there was a way for me to find his superior or some specific office to call? we're currently in northern california, if that's important at all.

he currently owes me $700 (with proof of intention to pay me back, in case he tries to claim it was a gift), and has a lot of items that have high sentimental value to me. he's going to the technical soon in a few months and i've already given him 6 months of civil communication and patience. i'm really just desperate for help and want my things back so i can heal from the relationship and surround myself with people who don't make the people around them feel terrible.