Seasonal Affective Disorder

Casey

Do you have SAD? I haven’t been diagnosed, in fact am only recently familiar with it. However, I’m beginning to express mild symptoms or similarities with this disorder. I don’t think I have it to disclaim. But now that the time has changed and that it’s so dark so early and so cold, I have become increasingly anxious, depressed, and unmotivated. Unmotivated in the sense that my body feels like there isn’t enough time to do what I did when it was summertime. I love spring and summer because of the long daylight! I love fall and Christmas time as well, but once it hits January, I don’t know what to do with my life until April LOL. I constantly am excited for daylight and mild temps. As I write this, I feel so anxious. Not for any specific reason either! I wouldn’t say I’m depressed, but I definitely feel temporarily let down that it isn’t as happy and bright as it once was outside. I feel lonelier and more isolated as well since I live alone. Didn’t feel that way in the summer. UGH! Someone help. Lol