I can eat finally!!!

💜Marty🌼👣💫🐻❤️🌈 • Marty💜 Catherine💚Kane 6/09/17 Eli 7/13/05 💙Taelon 11/6/08 💙Miles 12/18/10 💙Daxton 9/2/13💙👼Nokose 3/7/19 - 6/2/19 💞🙏💔 🌈👣💜 Malani 🌼 Due 6/9/20

I have had all boys, five to be exact, and I have never experienced pregnancy like this before. I am having my first daughter and last, but not least, baby. Don't get me wrong I love my babies to heaven but this has been horrible. My morning sickness has been debilitating up until my 24 week mark. I've been living on watery oatmeal just to have some warmth in my belly.

For the past few days I've been snacking on blueberries and strawberries and my morning sickness is easing up! I'm getting hungry every few hours even! Ugh it's such a relief to have my cravings finally. Tonight I got in bed and got comfortable and started craving an impossible Whopper and oh I went and got one! If you guys have never tried it yet you should, soon lol. My little girl is finally satisfied 😍💕🙌 Now on to fatten up this little sweet potato! This pregnancy is different but she is my first girl and I was told this one would be different. Oh my little diva already bossing me around. Time to eat! 🤩🥰💞