Let's talk C-SECTION/NATURAL birth. I had both, natural with my first daughter and

Shireen • ▪Mixed Family of 4 🖤 ▪Love has no Colour 🖤 ▪The Raw Motherhood 🖤 ▪NEW BLOG POST- Click the Link 👇🏽🖤 ▪Founder - @we_r_mamas 🖤 ▪Email/DM - for Collabs 🖤
Let's talk C-SECTION/NATURAL birth. I had both, natural with my first daughter and c-section with my second. When I tell you the experience is completely different, please believe me. I'll be honest with my first I had no choice of pain meds because I had her in the Caribbean almost 11 years ago. At 19 I went through 17 hours of labour (excruciating pain). Recovery was so short, I was up and running after 2 weeks. Fast forward to 10 years. In 2019 at 29 I had my second. This was a whole different ball game. It was one of the worst experiences I've had in my life. Firstly, I had gestational diabetes and SPD (Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction) I had this throughout my entire pregnancy. Then I had to be induced at 37 weeks. I went into hospital on Friday at 8 am and within 30 mins we had a bed. Then I saw a doctor on Friday. On Saturday I had 2 lots of the gel they use to induce labour & Sunday I had another 2 lots (Bearing in mind I was suppose to only have 2). I also didn't see a doctor until Monday. Monday they did a sweep and I had gas and air and they broke my water. On Tuesday the nightmare began. So I wasn't dilating at all, I was at 2cm. So they decided to wait, in that time they kept asking me to take the epidural which I swear I would never take. I didn't have a choice because they said it looks like they might be doing a C-sec, so I had the epidural. To cut a long story short I had her after 18 hours, of waiting, I actually developed sepsis that's the reason why they had to rush me into theatre to have an emergency c-sec. There's so much more, so please let me know if you'd like part 2. What happened before they rush me into surgery. (Life or death situation) and what happened after the C-sec in the hospital and the recovery at home.