I don't know what to do... 😭

dawsonbelle

I am feeling pretty down right now about covid.

I left work a week ago knowing 4 staff members had tested positive and walked into a rude awakening when I entered work. 8 positive staff and 12 positive residents. The place was just an utter mess.

I haven't been wanting to eat lately which is odd. Today was my first day back to work in a week. I forced myself to eat a begal because I knew I would need the energy to work considering I was very liking going to get stuck working a double. Well I threw it up right away and I got sent out of work to be tested for covid. Keep in mind I was working the job of 2 aids because of understaffing.

It went from 0 to 20 covid cases in 10 days. 10 days. Now I have to decide whether or not to move into my camper to limit exposure to my family. I am actually hoping I test positive so I can just be done and not feel like a ticking time bomb. I am going to walk into work facing constant exposure for over a month at the very least. We are beyond short staffed at this point. I feel so helpless, we wore the masks, we wore the sheilds, we washed our hands. 10 days is all it took.

Please pray for the families that can not say goodbye to their loved one's. Pray for me, my coworkers, Healthcare workers, who's job's have turned upside down. We just need some relief from all of this stress and heartache.