Confused relationship between guy friend and boyfriend.

So, I've met my bf via online. We've been dating for almost 7 months. I think we're taking things slow. He's really sweet and romantic, feminine too, but I try to ignore that. He's not religious and I thought that was ok. We have some things in common. We've talked about our future together. He's a really sweet guy.

But then there's this one guy that I've connected with over the past couple months. Opposite of my bf. We became quick friends. Hanged out in party online with mutual friends. Obviously I could tell he liked me and told him I have a boyfriend. He respected that but said it wasn't going to stop him from liking me. Anyways, I found found out that he's a Christian like me. And has some things I like about him that my bf doesn't have. He flirts a lot unlike my bf who just likes doing cute stuff. I won't go into detail since its not my place to tell, but what my bf likes to do just kinda turns me off.

Now I'm just plain confused and in turmoil. For those who are religious, what would you do? I wrote pros and con's for both.

For the non religious, what would you do?

Also, i like them based off personality even though sexual attraction comes into play eventually, I don't feel it at all with my bf.

P.S. Just to clarify, I've only been sexually active with 1 person and that was 5 years ago. (Obviously regret it) Sorry for the long post.