anxiety: help???

I just got out of an online lecture call. This specific call was for our group of like less than 20 ppl. The Dr wanted us to present our screen and answer questions about the program we’re using for biostatistics..anyway, she called my name and asked me to present. But I had no idea how to answer and I told her I didn’t know how. She kept telling it’s fine and that she’ll help me answer and whatnot. I share my screen and open the program like she says but instead of helping me herself, she had a classmate instruct me (embarrassing asf btw) .after she instructed my dumbass, the Dr then started asking me questions about the whole thing and I COULDNT. ANSWER. SHT. I was so embarrassed and humiliated cuz everyone else answered perfectly, everyone else was super smart and knew what’s up but I didn’t and I look stupid as hell. after I silenced my mic and stopped presenting, I immediately burst into tears, and I was legit shaking. She continued the lecture normally but I couldn’t focus on anything. I’m literally convinced that everyone now knows how dumb af I am. Idk what to do to overcome this and I don’t even know how im gonna attend the next lectures knowing that they saw how fking dumb I am. I’m now writing this while wiping my snot. help.