Yall... please send me good luck vibes.

li

So.. I just want to tell you how I woke up this morning to start off with.

MY CEILING CAVED IN at 5am. I woke up to the sun shining into my eyeballs from the hole in my roof.

I am lucky that it didn’t fall on me.

I boarded up the hole so it doesn’t rain into my house.

Something is wrong with my toilet, and my septic is backing up and like leaking Into my neighbors yard.

On Christmas, my moms dogs ate my Christmas presents. Which, I’m an adult and it’s not that big of a deal I’m not even entitled to anything for Christmas but maaaan. Come on.

The Christmas present that survived was a new bedset, so first things first I wash the sheets and the comforter and my dryer ripped a hole into my brand new comforter and you know what? I just don’t accept that. This is a gift from my mother. If sewing is one of your hobbies and talents LOOK AWAY NOW BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO HURT YOUR EYES.

I have no idea, not a single clue how to sew but I WANT to use this comforter, I don’t want the hole to get bigger. I don’t care if it looks ugly. And I am proud because it’s holding steady and there is no more hole in my comforter.

I fell with my niece which was awful and now my whole body hurts. (She’s okay I protected her)

But wow i need drugs for the pain. Like. Wow.

I just need good vibes sent my way, I don’t care if you’re Christian, Wiccan, a witch, non religious, anyone.

Pray for me, send positive good luck vibes. Pull up and throw fairies at me like... I seriously do not want to wake up to more of my house falling on me.

This toilet thing is going to cost a lot of fuckin money. I am feeling soooo unlucky lately. My pooo is leaking into my neighbors yard MY POOR NEIGHBORS.

PS.

PLS DO NOT JUDGE MY SEWING SKILLS, I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT BUT ATTEMPTED ANYWAYS AND I AM PROUD OF THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO MORE HOLE.

Thank you. Have a great.. night