Just needing to rant

Savannah • 2 angel babies 👼👼 mommy to my perfect little girls Sophīa Diesel 4/2/20 and Remington Scott 6/20/21

I'm so frustrated. So tonight my husband and I have great sex and are laying in bed cuddling getting ready to sleep when a guy he works with calls and says he's out of gas. So my husband who was just drinking a couple hours ago decides to go tow him to a gas station. Now it was only a couple beers and he was nowhere near drunk but I almost lost my best friend to a drunk driver and I'm not okay with it. He drops everything to help his job including time with my daughter and me. He didn't even get paid for the 2 hours this took. I'm so tired of coming last to this damn job. I explained that when he came home we weren't gonna be on good terms and he didn't seem to care in the moment but is now pissed that I am still upset about this. I know I'm probably over reacting a bit but he's on probation 1 month from getting off and if he got pulled over and they decided to test him any amount of alcohol would get him sent back to jail until his 21st birthday and I don't want that