Everything feels like it’s falling apart

September of 2020 my best friend gets an infection requiring immediate surgery. November 2020 my best friend dies after at least four surgeries and suffering in constant pain for two months. January 2021 my boyfriend and I find out he has to leave for some time. We’ve just moved across the country and I’m going to be in a state alone where I barely know anyone. We’ve never been apart for more than two weeks for the six years we’ve been together. January 2021 we get a puppy so I won’t be so alone when my bf leaves. A few days later we’re rushing the puppy to the emergency room because he can’t breathe. Being someone who absolutely adores animals it broke my heart to watch this three month old baby fight for his life. That night the vet told us he had pneumonia and highly recommended he be euthanized because he was pretty much already dying due to neglect from the person who was previously caring for him. January 2021 I held my puppy until he went to sleep forever. I just feel like I can’t catch a break...