Is your partner your perfect match?

Although everyone says “nobody’s perfect” , I was wondering if some people would consider their partners to be their perfect match .

⚠️ ⚠️80/20 rule : The 80/20 rule centres on the idea that one person cannot meet 100% of your needs all the time. The theory states you can only get about 80% of your wants and needs , while the remaining 20% you need to provide for yourself.

Vote below to see results!