What should I do???

Hello ladies , so ive been struggling with a situation and I’m not exactly sure how I should go about it. Ok so I recently started back at work and I’m currently having my MIL take care of my 1 year old while my husband and I are at work. Every night/morning I pack his diaper back full of everything that he needs . Heavily stocked with diapers, wipes, bottles, bottle brushes, 2-3 extra outfits just to be safe, and also some fruits , applesauces, and his lunch ready to be warm and given to him, toys , literally everything he needs. She watches him 8 hours a day 3-4 times a week. Im not sure if I’m over reacting but honestly I feel very disrespected every time I pick him up from her house. Once I get home I like to go through his back and repack, I started to notice that literally everything that I pack him is not touched . All his fruits, all his snacks, his meals I make for him, all his diapers and clothes aren’t even worn . I’ve picked him up with him wearing different brand diapers which were 4 sizes smaller than his normal size. I’ve also noticed that every outfit I pick him up in is not what I send. He’s always wearing second hand clothing that she gets from the thrift or from other programs for free , also they are never his size either. My son wears 18months-24 months but always has 4t clothing on him by the time I pick him up. I gave her instructions on how he’s fed and how often I give him bottles and he had messaged me one day after I picked him up saying she mad him some breakfast and lunch and only gave him 1 bottle the entire time I was working. My son has way more than 1 bottle of milk within 8 hours . Ugh I just started work , I honestly would hate to have to quit because of something like this or I may have to find someone else to watch my son. I feel like I’m not over reacting but I honestly don’t know . Any comments would be appreciated