I need to vent

S

I need to vent 🥺 I have been pumping religiously in order to get just enough milk for my sons feeding. I pumped this morning 3 ounces just enough to feed him when he wakes up. When I’m done pumping while I get the bottle ready and add vitamin d to his milk I ask my fiancé to get the nipple for the bottle. He comes back with the nipple I hand him the bottle with breast milk and tell him I already put the vitamin d in there if he could feed our son while I try to see if I could pump some more milk. He grabs the bottle and leaves to the kitchen I don’t think to much about it. He comes back like two minutes later and asks me if the milk I handed him was what I just pumped and I tell him yes and he leaves. The way he left told me right away something was up. I call his name multiple times and no response a few minutes pass and he comes in the room and tells me he threw the milk down the sink because he thought I gave him spoiled milk 😞 I start crying because I struggle to get milk for my son as it is and on top of that I look this man in the eyes and tell him to feed our son and that I put vitamins in the milk already and he some how heard this is spoiled milk? Like what?!